InClix has several ways to share and collaborate. Users can create groups within Inclix and by selection, allow group members to collaborate and even edit designs. Need to reach out to the group? We have instant messaging allowing group members to communicate between themselves. Need to send a design outside the system for design approval? No problem. Simply create a design and hit the share button, add the email and send. The link provided to the recipient will open the design inside a private InClix page and the recipient can approve, attach files and add notes back to the sender.
Articles in this section
- Reporting a Site Issue (Bug Reporting)
- I’m a printer and would like to invite users under my account. Is this possible?
- Do you have a reseller program?
- Can I form Groups inside InClix and invite co-workers and friends?
- What are the dimension sizes I can create for my projects. Are there size restrictions?
- Can I reuse the stock images I purchase for a project on other projects?
- How are my designs protected in Inclix?
- If I cancel my membership will I lose all my work?
- I have a printer that cuts, can your program create cut patterns around objects?
- Do you have premade templates for holiday, wedding, and other events. What about size templates?