Our system will store all your images, designs, stock photo purchases and files. All of these go against your allotted storage based on your membership level. We have a very handy circle graph in your profile that displays you exactly how much storage your account has used. We are extremely generous on the amount of storage we allot but if you do get close you can do a one or both of the following. You can clean up your personal library of images and renderings or you can simply purchase more storage.
Articles in this section
- Reporting a Site Issue (Bug Reporting)
- I’m a printer and would like to invite users under my account. Is this possible?
- Do you have a reseller program?
- Can I form Groups inside InClix and invite co-workers and friends?
- What are the dimension sizes I can create for my projects. Are there size restrictions?
- Can I reuse the stock images I purchase for a project on other projects?
- How are my designs protected in Inclix?
- If I cancel my membership will I lose all my work?
- I have a printer that cuts, can your program create cut patterns around objects?
- Do you have premade templates for holiday, wedding, and other events. What about size templates?