This is something we are extremely excited about. As we mentioned, we love collaboration so we developed a system inside InClix that allows artists to create and offer for sale to the entire community, their designs, images, templates and soon to be videos. Designers can create using the design tool or upload images, set the keywords for their art then set the price. Users within the community can conduct searches for their designs using their keywords and if there’s a match, your design will display as an option and if selected and purchased InClix pays you for your design. Voila!
Articles in this section
- Reporting a Site Issue (Bug Reporting)
- I’m a printer and would like to invite users under my account. Is this possible?
- Do you have a reseller program?
- Can I form Groups inside InClix and invite co-workers and friends?
- What are the dimension sizes I can create for my projects. Are there size restrictions?
- Can I reuse the stock images I purchase for a project on other projects?
- How are my designs protected in Inclix?
- If I cancel my membership will I lose all my work?
- I have a printer that cuts, can your program create cut patterns around objects?
- Do you have premade templates for holiday, wedding, and other events. What about size templates?