Yes, it is. Within your dashboard, we have enrollment codes. You can create an enrollment code and add this to your marketing materials or send via email. When your invited guest come to InClix they can add this code at account setup and automatically be assigned to your group/account.
Articles in this section
- Reporting a Site Issue (Bug Reporting)
- I’m a printer and would like to invite users under my account. Is this possible?
- Do you have a reseller program?
- Can I form Groups inside InClix and invite co-workers and friends?
- What are the dimension sizes I can create for my projects. Are there size restrictions?
- Can I reuse the stock images I purchase for a project on other projects?
- How are my designs protected in Inclix?
- If I cancel my membership will I lose all my work?
- I have a printer that cuts, can your program create cut patterns around objects?
- Do you have premade templates for holiday, wedding, and other events. What about size templates?